Thursday, April 29, 2010

Retreat week, April 25-May 2, 2010

I am on retreat this week at St. Teresa's Motherhouse, Germantown, NY. At dailymile, my total miles logged is now over 50 miles. Yesterday I did my first 5k walk. I also took pictures.

IMG_5505

This is a picture of the mountains across the Hudson River. More pictures are HERE.

I am on a directed retreat with the Carmelite Fathers, meaning that I meet with a director once a day. We have Mass at 3:30pm every day in our chapel during our retreat. It has been a relaxing week. I have been able to get out for a walk every day, so I am pleased with that. The grounds here are beautiful.

This is where I made my novitiate so many years ago. This year was the 30th anniversary of my first profession, April 14th.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful walking and enjoying the nature , pure expression of God's great creation ! The picture is simply awesome , God bless !

    ReplyDelete