Thursday, March 31, 2011

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON DAILYMILE

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON DAILYMILE!!! MARCH 21!!!


13 months on dailymile.



  • March 21, 2010 is when I started on dailymile. This is the graph of my first 13 months of Walking on dailymile. Starting April 1, 2011, the month of March 2010 will disappear from the graph, and I will miss it.


  • These are the Walking totals for 13 months. 248.47 Miles!


  • These are my Lifetime Stats. 249.47 miles! (One mile of cycling is included) Hmm .... you can't see the figures in the picture, you say? Well, if you would like to see what those figures are, SIGN UP FOR DAILYMILE, start logging miles, then you can see your own lifetime stats! Good idea, right? Right!!! Click HERE to go to DAILYMILE!


THANK YOU, DAILYMILE!!! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment