Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Fresh Start

A Fresh Start, 2012 -- An early New Year's resolution

Last week on November 27, the Roman Catholic Church started using the new English translation of the Roman Missal, 3rd edition.

This week, Weight Watchers introduced their Points Plus 2012 plan.

It's a fresh start for the Church and Weight Watchers.

This year (2011) I have logged 106 miles on dailymile.  http://www.dailymile.com/people/sr_carol
Last year (2010) I logged 195 miles. That gives me a grand total of 301 miles!
Next year (2012) I need to increase my miles!

Today I am starting anew. It is time for me to start walking on a regular basis again. It's a fresh start for me, the "Walking Nun".

What would be a good goal and New Year's Resolution for 2012?
To walk 30 minutes a day 5 days a week.

It's doable, don't you think? YES! I will not give up, and I will keep trying to keep this resolution throughout the year. Pray for me, please! Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Sister, you are an inspiration to so many people so please keep your resolution. Show the rest of us that even someone as busy as you must be can stick to her exercise and diet plans.
    With love and blessings,
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete